INTERNAL REGULATIONS Bed, Book & Breakfast Landolina
The rules to be observed in our B & B are not only those required by law, but above all those dictated by common sense and mutual respect.
Before confirming your reservation, we invite you to read the rules.
- The reservation request can be made by e-mail or by phone. You will receive an e-mail confirming your reservation, accompanied by instructions on how to pay.
- The payment of a deposit equal to 30% of the total cost of the entire stay and can be paid by bank transfer. The full balance will be paid upon arrival at our property in cash.
- In case of booking cancellation, the deposit will be refunded in full only and exclusively in the event that such request reaches us no later than 10 days before your arrival. From 10 to 5 days before your arrival, the deposit will be refunded at 50%.
- Once these limits are exceeded, the deposit will be retained in full.
- Except for special needs, room delivery is scheduled between 14:00 and 18:00. However, please let us know your expected time of arrival.
- Upon arrival, it is mandatory to provide an identification document for the completion of the P.S. form and we invite you to regularize the payment of the booked stay at the same time.
- The price agreed for the stay in our B & B includes the use of the room and the bathroom, breakfast, the supply of towels and sheets, the use of TV and air conditioners / heat pumps and the use of all the bathroom accessories.
• Upon arrival at the Bed & Breakfast, your personal keys will be delivered to you.
- Arrival at the Bed & Breakfast, your personal keys will be delivered to you.
- Inside the Bed & Breakfast, only for hygienic reasons and for possible allergies by the Guests themselves, no pets are allowed.
The Municipality of Catania has arranged a tourist tax for hotel guests. The fee is € 2 per night and per person. This amount will be due only for the first three nights. Children under 16 are exempt from payment. This tax must be paid in cash upon arrival and is not included in the price agreed upon for the room.
- On the day of your departure, the rooms must be vacated by 10:30 am to allow cleaning and delivery to new guests. We can keep your luggage in custody for a few more hours.
- At the end of the stay, the keys and the badge must be returned.
THE STAY AT THE B&B
- Inside the bedroom and bathroom you will find everything you need: blankets, pillows, towels, personal hygiene products, etc. For any other need, do not hesitate to ask, we will do our best to satisfy you.
- Rooms and services are cleaned every day from 10:00 to 12:00. This include towels change (please place on the sink the towels that you want to be replaced). For sheets, the change is made every 2 days, if not differently requested.
- The rooms and the bathroom must normally be vacated by 10.00 am to allow for daily tidying and cleaning.
- Correct and civil use of toilets is recommended, avoiding throwing anything into W.C. (please use the appropriate bins).
- The B & B is strctly no-smoking, this includes shared areas.
- It is recommended to respect the silence during the canonical hours 22.00-08.00 and 14.00-16.00. In any case, please keep a behavior that at no time of day and in no way damage the tranquility of others.
- It is also not allowed to Guests, for reasons of Public Security, to give access to the Bed & Breakfast to unregistered guests at any time.
- The customer who, due to improper use, negligence or carelessness, damages the structure, its equipment or objects in use, will be charged the amounts necessary for the repairs, replacements and cleaning of the case. Thievery will prosecuted by Law.
- We accept no responsibility for loss, theft or damage to objects belonging to you. We are not responsible for any disruption due to total or partial lack of supplies such as gas, electricity, water, telephone line or internet connection not dependent on our will.
- Breakfast is served between 8.00am and 10.00am. If you’ll need to be served at others times, we invite you to let us know the previous evening. We also ask you to inform us of any known food allergies and intolerances.
- It is always forbidden to prepare meals in the rooms
We thank you for choosing our structure and wish you a peaceful and happy stay!